A word about a member

Ludicrous Speed

Registered
Recently had a business dealing with him on here (he bought a set of wheels), and wanted to share my thoughts.

He pm'd me and we then talked on the phone to work out all the details. I received the money in TWO days, this guy paid fast! We maintained contact back and forth during the shipping process until he got his wheels and made sure he was happy with them.

I would have no problem buying or selling anyhting to John, he is a great member, and we need more like him!

Thanks again, John. I hope you get all your stuff done and get some pics here quick!

beerchug.gif

would like to use this thread as another plug for a BUYER/SELLER FEEDBACK forum
smile.gif

thank you for the kind words. That was very good of you to do that and it is appreciated.

Service after the sale is important also as Ludicrous Speed said to call anytime with questions about mounting the new wheels. I'm sure I will have questions and still waiting on my Service Manual. (4 weeks)

LS..thanks again. The wheels are perfect and I couln't be happier.

hogger...

thank you for the kind words. That was very good of you to do that and it is appreciated.

Service after the sale is important also as Ludicrous Speed said to call anytime with questions about mounting the new wheels. I'm sure I will have questions and still waiting on my Service Manual. (4 weeks)

hogger...
Hogger,

If you're interested, I've got the service manual, parts fiche, and service updates on two disks that I could burn for you...no charge. PM me and maybe we can get together for a ride around the valley sometime.

-Dan

sorry for the jack but i would also like to thank busa samurai he made me a great deal on my tailight and shipped it before i even paid what a hell of a guy i will never turn him down to do business with again thanks again
PERDUE

hogger...
Hogger,

If you're interested, I've got the service manual, parts fiche, and service updates on two disks that I could burn for you...no charge.  PM me and maybe we can get together for a ride around the valley sometime.

-Dan
hmmm...got a mail box full..please send email to jpbasile@citlink.net and I'll shoot you my address.

hogger...

Back