Need to Give a Great Shout-Out to GoldenChild

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
This man was great! I had a problem with a wiring harness and he helped walked me through it late one evening! When I needed a connector to complete the job he overnighted it to me and I was back up and running the next day. Thanks, bro, for the help you gave me and the help you have given to others.

I have not had the opportunity to deal with him but he did try to help me with some parts last week...I want hesistate to deal with him in the future if I need something...

Thanks guys,I do what I can and to the site sponsors I don't mean to bump heads with you in any kind of form or fashion and if we ever have the chance to help each other let's do it.

Mad Props to you bro
wink.gif

Daniel has helped me out with advice on the phone several times. I have referred a few friends to him and all have been extremely satisfied with the results. Anyone that dragraces has GOT to get one of those carbon seat pans from him. They are the sh!t.

I have not had the opportunity to deal with him but he did try to help me with some parts last week...I want hesistate to deal with him in the future if I need something...
Daniel is definitely THE BEST!!! Helped me with an issue a couple months ago. His advice is right on-point and he's very patient when you're stupid...
biggrin.gif

Daniel is definitely THE BEST!!!  Helped me with an issue a couple months ago.  His advice is right on-point and he's very patient when you're stupid...
biggrin.gif
Great to hear from you, Brian! Hope you are recovering from the hurricane okay.

I know Golden Child personally, and I have to tell you guys that he is hella ugly! Keep doing business with him online so you don't have to look at him.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129068231 -->

Thinker,your funny so that's why you haven't been here?
rock.gif
??......And your so cute your self....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...I'm gonna get DB on you...:blush:

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129104970 -->

Daniel is definitely THE BEST!!!  Helped me with an issue a couple months ago.  His advice is right on-point and he's very patient when you're stupid...
biggrin.gif
Great to hear from you, Brian!  Hope you are recovering from the hurricane okay.
I'm cooler than a fan, but I'm working my arse off right now. Thanx for asking. BTW, the money for the forks is on it's way throught PayPal right now... Thanx again!!

Brian

biggrin.gif
Great to hear from you, Brian!  Hope you are recovering from the hurricane okay.
I'm cooler than a fan, but I'm working my arse off right now.  Thanx for asking.  BTW, the money for the forks is on it's way throught PayPal right now...  Thanx again!!

Brian
Okay, just glad to hear you made it through.

HEY GOT TO PUT MY 2 CENTZ IN IT I KNOW THE GUY PERSONALLY AND HAVE DONE BUSINESS WIT HIM DUDE IS ONE OF THE BEST I TRAILER TRUCKED CROSS THE COAST WIT DUDE AND HE GOOD GUY TO UR BACK FOSHO

<!--EDIT|nuttinsmallboutdiz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129147129 -->

Back