need help~~~!

cache

Banned
well, bike is now road-worthy....

had to solder wires to the taillight bulb... that sucked.

anybody can help me? I need either the taillight wiring harness(has 4 sockets and one wire connector on the end), or at least some good taillight sockets with wires in them....

also, need some tail section stickers... the gsx1300r ones.

tanks.

Cache I have a stock taillight assembly with sockets if that will help you. Just doesn't have the connector.

bronc3 now in the 'good guy' list..... probly shoulda been to begin with.??

thx bronc. .. ........

now for someone that has extra tailsection stickers......
wink.gif

Cache i dont think those sticker are something thats removed from the bike when going aftermarket. You may want to check ebay for a decal kit, or leave it naked in the back

its not nakid right now... says northwestdragbike.com and i got a wierd look from a popo at a stop light...... hehe.

IM000096.JPG

Can anybody give me the correct resitances/ohms for the six gears, given by the gear Position Switch, to tell the ECU what gear you are in.   When I test them I get different readings each time. for the same gear. I cannot find it in any of the manuals.<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Whats wrong with it it looks great
mod stealing time....how'd you do the turn signals
rock.gif

Can anybody give me the correct resitances/ohms for the six gears, given by the gear Position Switch, to tell the ECU what gear you are in.   When I test them I get different readings each time. for the same gear. I cannot find it in any of the manuals.<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>
its here somewhere.... tryin to find it.

Good looking ride cache.

...Sorry cant help you!! Dont have the stuff you are sking for
sad.gif

Back