Need Some Style Advice

goblinsix

Registered
I have a white Busa that is soon to be sporting some polished CZ wheels, chrome swing arm, and SS Yoshi R-77 cans. So....as a style question would EBC rotors with the gold centers, a gold Gilles rear set, and gold Pazzo levers look like crap? Should I stick to the chrome? Or would mixing in a little gold with the white and chrome add a little life into a white and chrome bike?

Comments? I need some decorating advice !!!

Hmmm, that's a tough one. I think the gold would look good, though. It would also be somewhat unique, as guys with the white ones usually stick with either all white/black or all white/chrome.

Imho would look like shid. Try some other color than the anodized gold. White and red bike could be sweet on chrome wheels and etc. If you feel froggy you could get some red anodized chrome. Talk to jonreed I think they do that sort of thing at sportchrome. Or maybe even black chrome.
Posted via Mobile Device

Id stick with chrome. maybe some black, would tie in with the frame, assuming you bike is an 06 LE with a black frame, not a mut like mine:laugh:

SANY0673.jpg

As long as its just the rotor carriers, levers and rear sets, you'll be good.

Im not sure, but like said above...if its smaller items you may be ok?
LiKe on my MULLET..its 07 with black and mostly carbon and chrome, but I choice a gold chain to go with the stock gold front and rear calipers that kind of go with the bronze fork tubes. A third color shade help offset some, but small and suddle.??? I dont think you want a shinny or BRIGHT gold.

Doesnt someone on here have a red/silver with chrome but also have the gold parts like your talking about??? IT looks good.

Last edited:
I agree, stick with the chrome (not gold) and even add some contrast cut items if you are trying go go for a different look. We have a dealer who recently built a bike and used both chrome and contrast cut items, the bike turned out great!

Id stick with chrome. maybe some black, would tie in with the frame, assuming you bike is an 06 LE with a black frame, not a mut like mine:laugh:

The 06 LE looks good on a silver frame. Blends with the paint scheme way better I think.

Back on subject no gold.

Back