Need some ideas Org...

Trash_Panda_44

A Grown Ass Man!
Registered
This is what I'm working with, I come to you guys for help. Need another eye to see what I can do as far as mods. Wave rotors and 08 tail are on the list as well as, if u can find it, Yosh double top tri-oval carbon pipe. Throw some ideas out please- thank you org

Sent from my iPhone

image-1433314459.jpg

image-1992389636.jpg

Well i dont know what kinda mods your wanting..
But if u was wanting to stay will that kinda gray blacked out look?
I would do frame plugs and fairing screens,that would clean the frame up and the fairings..

Well i dont know what kinda mods your wanting..
But if u was wanting to stay will that kinda gray blacked out look?
I would do frame plugs and fairing screens,that would clean the frame up and the fairings..

It's an 05 LE and as much I disliked the color at first, it's started to grow me especially I just had wheels powdered back and new Pilot Powers. Frame plugs is a good idea!!! Never thought of that :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone

Cermaic coat the mid pipe black! Add this canister.:thumbsup: Smoked signal lenses, keep it minimal and simple. Save the $$$ for performance parts, tires and fluids! Try a track day, you'll be shocked at the amount of good information that comes from a session!:thumbsup: You might even have some fun:whistle:

2439.jpg

Cermaic coat the mid pipe black! Add this canister.:thumbsup: Smoked signal lenses, keep it minimal and simple. Save the $$$ for performance parts, tires and fluids! Try a track day, you'll be shocked at the amount of good information that comes from a session!:thumbsup: You might even have some fun:whistle:

I've been looking for this canister but having no luck at all. Was going to put an R77 on again,..

Sent from my iPhone

That '05 LE is rocking it brother, just send Omar a pic of yourself and be done with it :laugh:

I still have that '08 tail :laugh:

I agree that you gotta put get the smoke turn signals on there and why not a puig carbon fiber tail hugger to add that xtra touch:thumbsup:

Back