TiForce Japan

Busa_Nick

Registered
What do ya'll think of the titanium exhaust and responses I got from TiForce?

08_gsx13_cs3.jpg

08_gsx13_sl1.jpg

2509873233_ee00981e60_m.jpg

2510706022_e314a83249_m.jpg

Emails Received:

Hello Sir,

Thank you for selecting TiForce exhaust system for your Suzuki GSX1300R.  TiForce is the world's finest titanium exhaust system available today.

Please note that there is a choice of silencer
1) length
L480mm or L380mm
L380mm has a straight perforated core, so the power is a bit better than L480mm.
L380mm DB is about 99db, L480mm is about 92db.

2) material
polished or carbon

3) end cap
Conical end cap

--another--

Hello Sir,

I thank you very much for your interest in TiForce.

Dual SUS CHROME (tailpipe section) system is not our official regular product.
(single SUS CHROME tail pipe is our regular number... )

but we can do it for you as a special arrangement.

Pricing will be:
4-2-1-2 SUS dual full system    : $1549.00
special production of Chrome tail pipe (polished tail pipe)    :  $50.00
shipping    : $23.00
total due    : $1622.00

Payment    : Credit card through our US office.

TiForce Website Link

Did you not try buying that through a board sponsor first for comparison?

I would go with the 380mm, CF, dual full system myself. I love the fact they have a full dual system...aren't many out there.

I was thinking 380 also, couldn't find a sponsor link with a 'deal' on TiForce dual. If theres one out there admins let me know, I want to get the dual full-polished/chrome.

I want opinions from somebody who has the TiForce system already, anyone?

If I go with TiForce, anyone want to buy my 'stock cans'? My bike only has about 200 miles on it and no scratches on the cans... I can give you a good deal on both, send me your offer.

Give me a ring I am sure we can close a deal. I love this pipe on the 08. 380MM is the way to go. 301-473-9191

i Just picked my bike up yesterday and finally got a good look at the Ti Force Big Sumo i had put on it at carpenter it has the 480mm carbon conical can high mount and guys its totally sweet came with a new mount for the passenger peg thats very nice. and even though its a tad quieter than my akrapovic was, the sound is great, nice and low till your in it hard. so all in all im givin ti force a solid 2 thumbs up:thumbsup:

TI Force says: "Your request is not our regular product. So, Japan head office is going to take care of you."

According to them they are going out of their way to make the dual system, are you sure you can obtain the dual polished/chrome system for a better price?

i Just picked my bike up yesterday and finally got a good look at the Ti Force Big Sumo i had put on it at carpenter it has the 480mm carbon conical can high mount and guys its totally sweet came with a new mount for the passenger peg thats very nice. and even though its a tad quieter than my akrapovic was, the sound is great, nice and low till your in it hard. so all in all im givin ti force a solid 2 thumbs up:thumbsup:

That's cool, I am looking to save alittle money somehow on a full dual system without going straight from TI Force, apparently it can be done through a sponser somehow but I am not certain.

I was thinking the same VIC, thats why I couldn't imagine a better deal on this particular system.

This is the only TI Force dual full system that will be on a 08 busa ever made, (according to the japan office). I feel lucky, but the guys at TI Force Japan & U.S. office are very professional. They promised me the ROLEX of Exhaust systems, can't wait for it to arrive.

Latest update here, my dual full system from TI Force has come in and has been installed, it sounds awesome, the bike is lighter with the stock exhaust gone, and I am noticing that the bike performs better.

2874922158_eee30e18b2.jpg

2874922540_6e598f3d28.jpg

2874922310_5ec27f3144.jpg

Last edited:
Back