Need some help Please! Turbo Hayabusa is Overheating!

Speedfreak33

Registered
Hey guys I need some help! I have a 2007 Hayabusa with a stage 1 Velocity Turbo kit. I have had the kit on the bike for the past 3 years and it has been running perfect. Now this summer I have been having an issue with the bike overheating. It's weird the fan will come on and the temp will go down and then fan will shut off. Then the next time it reaches the temp for the fan to come on it doesn't and the temp shoots up into the red. Then the fan it will come on the next time. I have flushed the cooling system (several times), replaced the stat, replaced the temp sensor, replaced the radiator, and replaced the head gasket and head studs. I am still having the issue. Tonight I took it out after putting the motor back in and for the first half hour it was fine. Then I came to a long light and the fan didn't come on. The temp shot into the red. I shut the bike off until the temp came down. I could also hear the coolant boiling in the overflow. I was able to make it on the highway and the bike temp when back down. When I got home I left it idle in the driveway and the fan came on but didn't shut off. I took it around the block to cool down and to shut the fan off. Then again let it idle until it reached temp for the fan to come on and this time nothing. The fan didn't come on.

Please any help, info, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Back