Need some electrical help

steve p

Registered
Has anyone bypassed the secondary throttle blades motor with a resistor or looped a wire or disconnected a wire to eliminate it? I need help to eliminate the servo completely and trick the bike into not throwing a code. This is an 08 by the way.

Also I need to do the same thing with the exhaust servo on my B King. I want to take it off the bike completely but I need some wiring fix to not get a code.

Thank you, Steve

Most people just unscrew the plates... but don't drop the screws. Haven't seen anything as for the electrcal side...

you can open the secondary flies with ECU by reflashing, or remove them, but can loose hp downstairs from doing so.

the exhaust servo can be shut off with an ecu flash also, or have heard the wire can be removed from ecu connector and wont set fi light

Has anyone bypassed the secondary throttle blades motor with a resistor or looped a wire or disconnected a wire to eliminate it?
Yes. Welcome to the club is by [pass] special invitation.

I need help to eliminate the servo completely and trick the bike into not throwing a code. This is an 08 by the way.
You think you need help. I helped myself to the cutting room floor. I sliced and diced, then scat teared 6 minutes worth of time that cannot be returned.

To save you some grieve, find the time line, 2:55 minutes. You are watching real time success/failure figuring out the same thing you want to do, which btw, is doable. As for the dental work up front, you can see somewhat of the basic steps needed for the stepper motor. I just let it hang where it lays. Rubberize the touch points with a glue, then mount it with glue.

This could be a 1999 all for one and one for all I care. This puppy is universal, so choose a bike. :rulez: I'm also saying, I would have to have a loaner to accomplish the same thing working azz in the front end and now make the matching attempt at the dirty end. I wish I could take a crack at that proctological exam. :moon:

Also I need to do the same thing with the exhaust servo on my B King. I want to take it off the bike completely but I need some wiring fix to not get a code.
"Holdon Cowboy." That's WATT die just said. Guy Co. me is WATThe King B dog dueye look like, money bags? Guy go out and figure out the servo king?

Maybe you can KING me in 'Check hers out,' I made it to the end with clean diapers. No yellow stain; sanitary clean those clocks on the key fob. :thumbsup:

Don't forget, I'm ragging on some member wanting to reinstall his flies. Caught with his zipper down, it was just too much for him. And thus the penislapping session. This is too complicated without showing each step. Too bad you live on the other end. It would be a piece of cake, if it is this easy on the other brand's throttle body layout. Then, I see no reason this cannot work on the Busa. Just lay out some tools and a soldiering gun. Check the book's wire diagram and go from there.

Use your thread to ask questions as you stumble through it. My "WARNING BANNER" is out. This is your call at the attempt. Dare is no turning back. Think about this; If you can figure out how to mimic the shaft from servo to sensor, you are home free. Think about this; Your next step is to throw fuel at it or take fuel away. That mean a fuel cutter of choice. Then, you have another choice is do nothing, run fat without a piggy.

There goes your fuel mileage if you think it is going to go up. Either move, jets you back too fat so you do not lean out too much. There are a few choices to make as to how you want to tune the bike. How can I say, don't do it as I do it to it.

GOOD LUCK!

- ZX-14 DonFlyDone.wmv[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back