Need Rotor input

stock is not full floating, but ebc and abm is. abm, ebc, then stock would be from lightest to heaviest. the materials used with abm might make it a little stronger and the holes in them might keep them from wraping as fast. i'm not a brake guy so don't quote me on this. for the money ebc is a good rotor but there are some better that cost more.

Here's the Ferodo Axis rotors

ferodo_axis_rotors.jpg

(StreetnTrack @ Nov. 06 2006,22:02) stock is not full floating, but ebc and abm is.  abm, ebc, then stock would be from lightest to heaviest.  the materials used with abm might make it a little stronger and the holes in them might keep them from wraping as fast.  i'm not a brake guy so don't quote me on this.  for the money ebc is a good rotor but there are some better that cost more.
So post them up Charles.

I for one am really confused on the whole Brake rotor thing also. ABM, EBC, Galfer, Braking Wave Rotors (I know that's a design, not a name).........It's all so confusing. If you were looking for the OPTIMAL Street Performing Brake Rotors, for performance, weight, design, manufacturing process.............what would they be.
poke.gif

Back