Need Pictures of Touring Busa's

ok. here is a quick picture of my Bike with a touring set up. I also have a set of Saddlebags but no picture with both Top case and bags together yet. will have it soon, so for now here is my everyday commuter, (well at least for the winter time to carry the winter gear).

Hayabusa TopCase.jpg

Hayabusa Drive Lights on.jpg

I fabricated a bracket from a few metal Pcs and adjusted them to how I wanted. they came out ok.
Also my exhaust is costum made. They are Termignonis, and the up pipe is the original stock one.

Hayabusa rear lift.jpg

My Busa is set up with a Ventura Frame and on short rides a Ventura sport frame and bag is fitted. The longer rides I fit the full size Ventura frame and an RJays bag. I have 2 RJays bags and one is expandable.

The tank bag holds a radar detector - out of sight.

Rimutaka bike doc.jpg

Capital 1K 2010 Motorcycle 007.jpg

Hey everyone I'm planning a 3000 km ride to B.C. From Alberta .... I'm looking for a 12 volt power outlet hook up ..... Where did you mount the outlet and what do u think a out Cramp Buster or Throttlemeister.... Plus u can tell I'm a newbie to this site..... Hee hee

Hey everyone I'm planning a 3000 km ride to B.C. From Alberta .... I'm looking for a 12 volt power outlet hook up ..... Where did you mount the outlet and what do u think a out Cramp Buster or Throttlemeister.... Plus u can tell I'm a newbie to this site..... Hee hee

Cigarette lighter adapter or usb? I have both and they are handy as a pocket on a shirt. I have a 3BR. 3BR Powersports | Wire & Power your Motorcycle with USB Power Outlet | PashnitMoto

Welcome to the org.

Also use painters tape in between the fairings and the bags too. Ask me how I know. :banghead:

Here's my touring Busa, with gear enough for 4 days. I have Helibars, Corbin seat, homemade rack, and a Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen. I carry all my stuff in a single 20L dry bag and a big tank bag.

After spending the past 4 days on the bike, I've decided that the Helibars are not tall enough. I get pain in my upper back/lower neck area. I'll probably either pop for the Spiegler kit or make my own kit.

UtahTrip053.jpg

UtahTrip061.jpg

UtahTrip035.jpg

Back