Need Pictures of Touring Busa's

Anyone know which model Givi this is? I'm looking for the smallest one that I can still fit a full face helmet in. I tried PMing the OP but he hasn't been on in a while.

That doesn't look like a GIVI to me. Go to TwistedThrottle.com and look through their cases. They give EXCELLENT descriptions and tons of pics to show what will fit in there usually. When you find the one you want, write down their part number, and send a pm to Honda East Justin on the board here, and he will hook you up with a fantastic price! :beerchug:

Latest versions of the Pashnit Busa...

SR Screen for summer, RKA Luggage, back to painted stock mirrors

DSC07863.jpg

PFR Series Rotors & new Galfer pads

DSC07864.jpg

Dscf2242_800.jpg

Giant Loop Luggage

Dscf2241.jpg

Double Bubble screen, Emgo GSXR mirrors, stock rotors

Dsc05258_giant_loop.jpg

DSC07863.jpg

DSC07864.jpg

Dscf2242_800.jpg

Dscf2241.jpg

Dsc05258_giant_loop.jpg

Where can I find the Hard case tour pack?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Got my ABM kit mounted up.

I didn't like the bars that came with the kit (not enough pull back on the ends), so I replaced them with a set of Renthals I had spare ("road bike low" model).

DSC_2783-Copy.jpg

Have only ridden around the block, as the weather is awful here. Verdict = great!

DSC_2780-Copy.jpg

DSC_2787-Copy.jpg

Got my ABM kit mounted up.

I didn't like the bars that came with the kit (not enough pull back on the ends), so I replaced them with a set of Renthals I had spare ("road bike low" model).

Have only ridden around the block, as the weather is awful here. Verdict = great!

Very nice :thumbsup:

Tell me about the mirror stalks.. Are those stock without the rubber protectors and painted, or aftermarket? I was thinking above removing the protectors on mine and painting them, as I was going to mount some driving lights on the stalks.

Very nice :thumbsup:

Tell me about the mirror stalks.. Are those stock without the rubber protectors and painted, or aftermarket? I was thinking above removing the protectors on mine and painting them, as I was going to mount some driving lights on the stalks.

Can get the mirrors here. Much easier & less work to have us send you out a set. Comes in flat black (pictured above) or in faux carbon fiber finish.

Suzuki Hayabusa Mirrors, GSXR1000, Emgo, PPM Chrome Mirrors | Pashnit Moto

gsxr_mirrors_300.jpg

We also have mirror extenders if you can't see past your shoulders.

Mirror Extenders, Mirror Block-offs for Motorcycles - PMR Components | Pashnit Moto

pmrweb2015003.jpg

gsxr_mirrors_300.jpg

pmrweb2015003.jpg

OK- I did a quick blast up and down my fav twisties today.

Brilliant.

The bars provide great leverage.

Sat on 120 kph (75 mph) on the highway...rock solid.

It is like a new bike.

I should have done this months ago!

DSC05099.jpg

Here are a few pics of luggage I used to travel this past summer to and from Reno, NV from Alberta, Canada did 4200 Miles in 12 days. Used a small Cortech Tankbag up front and large dufflebag that had a retractable handle in the bottom which also gave it some support and kept it off the body entire time. Just used 2 nylon pull straps to tie it down and carried a garbage bag to cover it when got hit with little rain.

Stampede1.jpg
Stampede3.jpg
Stampede4.jpg
Stampede15.jpg

Stampede1.jpg

Stampede4.jpg

Stampede3.jpg

Stampede15.jpg

That's so cool! Beautiful setup.

And the super-rare Rev Rotors are sweet!

234100d1319833562-need-pictures-touring-busas-stampede3.jpg

Back