Need Pictures of Touring Busa's

I'll post some up of my recent 900 mile trip up the coast to Sta Cruz-San Jose-Marin-back down to LA when I get home.

Cool, I just found this thread.

Here's my '03 Busa that I've done some decent touring on. I've got heated grips, air horn, and a Garmin 2610 GPS. Other than some decent bags and Pirelli tires, that's about all the touring options I've gone with. I've got around 43,000 miles on the stock seat, clip ons, and windscreen. Maybe one day I'll go with a Corbin, bar riser, or a double bubble, but for now why mess with a good thing. :beerchug:

Deals Gap 5-9-07 013.jpg

Deals Gap May 2007 017 98%.jpg

Here's my '03 Busa that I've done some decent touring on. I've got heated grips, air horn, and a Garmin 2610 GPS. Other than some decent bags and Pirelli tires, that's about all the touring options I've gone with. I've got around 43,000 miles on the stock seat, clip ons, and windscreen. Maybe one day I'll go with a Corbin, bar riser, or a double bubble, but for now why mess with a good thing. :beerchug:

I have that same tail/saddle bag system... LOVE IT...

Was going to ask if u ran the velcro straps under or over the seat...

I ran mine under.. ended with the forward strap over the rear of my(drivers) seat.. works good..

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I've got a question for you guys that run the three bag Givi hard bag setup.Is the third top hard bag a better backrest for your passenger than the corbin backrest?

Don't know ain't got a Corbin but my missus likes it, you can also get a back pad attachment as seen in other pics

Thanks Scorpion.Spoke to the wife today about the Givi setup,but didn't know if it offered better back support than the Corbin for touring.

I have that same tail/saddle bag system... LOVE IT...

Was going to ask if u ran the velcro straps under or over the seat...

I ran mine under.. ended with the forward strap over the rear of my(drivers) seat.. works good..
I just run both of my straps over the rear seat. I've never tried sliding them forward a bit to run the front strap across the drivers seat. Does that still give ya plenty of room for your butt and legs?

I did one time go without the tailbag. I was able to run the straps under the speed hump in place of the rear seat but it was kind of a tight fit.

It's a tight fit either way u go. Takes some finesse. but yeah u can't tell its there UNLESS your a big big guy and take up the entire seat. At 210 and 6ft tall I can't tell its there... I really want to.try just the saddles doing 2 up. See how that works for her..

I ended up on a FAST paced ride after work one night with a gsxr750 and a 636.. I mean FAST.. bags held together well..

I'm pretty sure I met you at a random mcdonalds in Nebraska on my way back from Sturgis.

My buddy was on an 04 purple busa and I was on a blue 08.

Hey, Justin, what soft bag set-up is that? looks like Nelson-Rigg? Which model? And, whichever member with the pic of the 2nd Gen white busa with the white top box< where did you get the white box?

I will post a couple pics of my rolling garage sale when I travel....

2000 mile plus trip from Seattle to Idaho, Wyoming, Utah -
Stock seat - bad Idea (I use the Airhawk 2)

all the camping gear and a cooler as well

DSCF2354_797x598.jpg

DSCF2361_797x598.jpg

DSCF2374_797x598.jpg

Back