Need opinions quick, looking tomorrow

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
One owner, 36 year old father of three- that's all I know about the bike until tomorrow. Sound like a good price, or too high?

FREE
bump.gif

I think that is a decent price as long as the bike is in good condition.

Someone else chime in to help.

Don

bump.gif

Anybody? I know that guy
iamwithstupid.gif
"A man hath no honor in his own kingdom"- anyone else?

Very nice price! Wonder what the bike has on it?
Yeah, that was my second question tomorrow! I'm taking Don (USN04Limited) with me to scope it out, maybe a Power Commander under the seat, who knows? Does anyone actually keep these bone-stock more than a few hours?
Don already has a free set of dogbones for me (I'm a petite white boy- 5'8"), I have Pingle bushings on the way to match the front end up for handling, and I will order a DB windscreen ASAP. After that, who knows?

That price isn't bad at all! It has 12,000 miles less than my '05! It's really a newer bike than mine!
Mine is still bone stock, except a puig!

That price isn't bad at all!  It has 12,000 miles less than my '05!  It's really a newer bike than mine!
Mine is still bone stock, except a puig!
Even I have it beat for mileage! But, just barely!
biggrin.gif
I would have a hard time letting my bike go for that price.

Good deal. I paid 8500 for a 2004 LE with 1150 miles. Your's is cheaper and the miles are comparable IMO.

Check it out and snap it up...or I will
tounge.gif

$8100 at a dealer for 03 with 2500 miles. Yeah..if it's clean then it's a buy.

hogger...

I have to chime in. Keep in mind the '07 is just around the corner. If the
lurk.gif
is even half what they claim, it might be worth your while to wait a few days. My "source" claimed all sorts of crap. He shut up when I asked him for "documentation in writing". Please don't think i'm prepetuating the hype.

I've been addicted to the beast for the last several years, so I understand the percieved NEED to buy, RIGHT NOW. I just don't want you to kick youself for rushing. Unless it's a $ issue. But...Figure 8k now for a used bike, or, 2k (I hope) more for a OMG WOW brand spanking new bike in Sept.

IMHO,

Chris

PS. If it is a $$ issue and your willing to wait, mine will be around $5k. (sshhh, she doesn't know she's being replaced yet and I don't want to anger her
smile.gif
)

if someone wait this long, I'll wait little bit more for 07...they maybe go for mighty 1400...they you will be really happy...only about 90 days from now...
biggrin.gif

If you like the bike - go ahead and get it.

Sure the 2007 may be everything we want it to be. But no rider can ride it to the level that will set it apart from the current bike on the streets. Also - remember the amount of trouble suzuki had with the first gen hayabusa. The 2007 will also suffer from teething problems.

I will buy the new Busa in 2008 or 2009 and relegate the current one to my brother.

If they change the cosmetics (shape) then I will NOT buy the next Busa. Love this shape too much...

GOT IT!!! Will put up new post with pics when I get her home this afternoon (raining dammit!!!)
mad.gif
$7800 OTD!
biggrin.gif

I paid $8,500 for my 03 black/gray at the dealer with 1,600 mile on it a year ago. 8,500 miles on the odometer now

That's not a bad deal just as long the bike has not been on the track too many times. Sometimes if that is the case then you may need to replace the clutch very soon. Check it out and go from there. The others do have a good point about 07 coming up soon. I would expect Suzuki to answer to the ZX-14 outbreak and come up with a cure for that epidemic.

Back