Manufacturer of a decent battery

The original poster of this thread is not MIA, just away on a trip for my job. I appreciate all of the information. I've read every response including yours telling me I am lazy for using a battery tender.

I use interstate batteries and never had a problem with one, and have had them for years. im not sure who makes it for who but interstate and yuasa come in the same box same intructions same hardware. I only say that cause some people don't like interstate

The original poster of this thread is not MIA, just away on a trip for my job. I appreciate all of the information. I've read every response including yours telling me I am lazy for using a battery tender.

Someone is getting sensitive here... Don't twist my words though. I said: "Battery tenders are for lazy people - like so many things being sold." A general statement. I never characterized you personally because I don't really know you, and probably wouldn't call you lazy even if you were. It seems you took the most important thing from all that typing I did. Good luck figuring your issue with the battery.

I have 3 battery tenders hooked up! One on my turbo, one on a car and one on my lawn tractor. Had it like this for at least 5 years and I love em'. :laugh:

Back