Need my Horses Back !!!!

Duke1340

Registered
I have just added a 240 kit that is 6 inches stretched !! I also have a Bazzaz Box and a K & N filter ..I know that because of the kit , I have added weight and loss HP . What will be the best Full Exhaust to get it back ?

Congrats on the new kit, I think Brocks kits have been gettin the best HP gains. You could also go up a few teeth on your rear sprocket, won't gain ya HP per say, but it'll help compensate for the weight of the new rear end.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Richard at RCC has the best performance exhaust, it is a little pricey :laugh: an alternative would be Brocks Performance, well priced, well manufactured, and they do perform.

Richard at RCC has the best performance exhaust, it is a little pricey :laugh: an alternative would be Brocks Performance, well priced, well manufactured, and they do perform.

Ive had my Brocks Alienhead on for about a month or so now and I love it!! I could tell instantly that I had made the right decision. Not to mention the sound is sick, trust me you'll love it !!

Ok, I change my statement. It wont wheelie as fast as it did before adding the fatty tire and 6 inch stretch.:banghead::banghead:

Brocks and ask for a custom map, they will hook you up as long as you get their kit.
you will get more horses back this way.

Back