Handling differences on a Gen 2

killerrudy

Registered
I am jumping feet first in on a RCC kit in the next month. I just had a question pop into my mind. Removing the stock exhaust is great for handling due to weight loss. What kind of change does adding a turbo kit to the bike make? Basicly putting a all the weight of the stock exhaust back on, only centering it in the front instead of in the center of the bike? Thanks!

I am jumping feet first in on a RCC kit in the next month. I just had a question pop into my mind. Removing the stock exhaust is great for handling due to weight loss. What kind of change does adding a turbo kit to the bike make? Basicly putting a all the weight of the stock exhaust back on, only centering it in the front instead of in the center of the bike? Thanks!

Here is my opinion on handling. First of all every body worries about weight. My opinion is jack the front end up and check the adjustment nut on the stearing head. Make sure the tourqe tension is right and the oil is correct. You have to get in to the corner before you can get out of it. I will bet that many of the Busa's the settings are not correct. With out that the shock settings don't mean ****. Check the front????.

Back