2008 1441 cc busa

Jrayecu

Registered
This is the bike that I am currently building 08 busa , full titanium two brothers exhaust, powercommander with custom maps, k&n, 6"+ swingarm, mps shifter(nitrous), 1441 big bore kit, adjustable cam sprokets, msd ignition, 70 hp nitrous, autoshift box, straps, shinko rear tire, 1 front sprocket and 2 rear.

on the stock motor 30 hp nitrous and foot shifting I made 215 hp and ran a 8.97 1/4 mile. My question is with all the motor work and extra nitrous and air shifter what should I pick up time and hp . Also if anybody thinks that I should add or do something else please let me know

I think you will pick up 100hp and shave 3 seconds off if you post some pics :rulez:

J/k man That's alot of work going into her I'm sure you will not be dissapointed by the results.:thumbsup:

To many factors...

What mods did you have before? What are you adding? How much do you weight? Tune? Weather conditions? Track prep? Etc...etc...

Similar setups in AMA real street go 8 flat, but it depends on rider and chassis setup. To make use of all that power you will probably need a good arm with more than 6" stretch. To go that quickly you will need a rear shock. A re-valved stock one or drag shock will help. To keep the head in one piece, you will need valves and springs, and to get the most out of the 1441 you will need head work- Otherwise it will run out of steam at 10k. Good luck!

Back