Hayabusa vs. BMW1000 RR

Busa-Karsten

Registered
Hi Is there anyone who can give me some advice? What should I do about my Busa?

Coming from Denmark (Europe) and I have a Busa 08 - it handles 184 hp at rear wheel.

In the motorcycle club there is a new number 1 - a new BMW S 1000 RR has just supplied 193 hp at rear wheel, on the same Dyno jet ...

This is not good ..

I have installed the following on my Hayabusa K8 - 4 in 1 Youshimura R77, TRE Powerbox, Powercomander III usb, KN filter which is rolled on a new Dynojet rolling road = 184 hp at rear wheel

I would like to reach 200 hp + on the rear wheel without turbo or NOS

Does anyone know what I can realistically expect when installing the JE pistons or similar (1441 CC)?
How many hp can I expect?

Is the engine able to stand up to get gas for fast driving on the highway?
Hope you will help a Busa lover from Denmark

Please write to me at kb_randrup@hotmail.com with advice, experiences and suggestions.
Best regards from Busa-Karsten - Denmark

I Know you probably have found your answer by now but if not, a 1441 kit with some cams will definately get you where you want to be.

Just hit it with a cheap 40hp shot of nos it really is that simple and do the small airbox mod youll smoke his ass if you can ride.??? The small airbox mod really does work and adds a punch to a simple mod bike.:beerchug:

Just hit it with a cheap 40hp shot of nos it really is that simple and do the small airbox mod youll smoke his ass if you can ride.??? The small airbox mod really does work and adds a punch to a simple mod bike.:beerchug:

what is the smal airbox mod on a 08 busa?

Not sure if you can do the small airbox mod on an 08? Someone here has to know. I also put ram air tube extensions on it made a difference at high speeds just make sure you dont go lean with them.

there are a few guys on here runnin 200+hp all motor.
its easy, all it takes is $money$.
bore, stroke, port n polish.

:poke: numbers dont mean as much as riding ability. i'd spend the $ on track days and drag strip runs. its all about the skillz.

there are a few guys on here runnin 200+hp all motor.
its easy, all it takes is $money$.
bore, stroke, port n polish.

:poke: numbers dont mean as much as riding ability. i'd spend the $ on track days and drag strip runs. its all about the skillz.

Well spoken

Back