Need More

ZOESKEE

Registered
First let me say I'm new to the group, so hello. Second, do you guys hate the ZX14 as much as I do? Sorry lost track of mind. I'm looking for info on the big bore 1441 kit. Will the 1441 be a good everyday rider as far as gas? I don't want to have to start up and go directly to get gas. The reason I ask, I'm attempting to make a pass at the Texas mile, and I'm looking for 200 or 2+ mph. I ride my bike daily, so I want something that will allow me to get good mileage if possible. No turbo or nitrous. Currently flashed, brocks full exhaust, PcV not installed. I NEED MORE. Thanks.

First let me say I'm new to the group, so hello. Second, do you guys hate the ZX14 as much as I do? Sorry lost track of mind. I'm looking for info on the big bore 1441 kit. Will the 1441 be a good everyday rider as far as gas? I don't want to have to start up and go directly to get gas. The reason I ask, I'm attempting to make a pass at the Texas mile, and I'm looking for 200 or 2+ mph. I ride my bike daily, so I want something that will allow me to get good mileage if possible. No turbo or nitrous. Currently flashed, brocks full exhaust, PcV not installed. I NEED MORE. Thanks.

:welcome: to the Org and instead of spending big bucks on a big bore and then finding you still want more, just go for a supercharger in the first place, sure, cost a bit more but you will NOT want or need more, well not for a few years anyway haha. Gas mileage depends on how its ridden but at a guess I'm getting around 20 miles less out of a tankful so not too bad. And yes, I hate ZX 1400's too but...not as much as they hate my bike when it flies past them :lol:
Go to the supercharger forum on the Org and take a look at mine. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner :banana::race:

Back