Should I keep my 08 and mod it or wait till the 2015s come out?

Steelers1074

Registered
I bought a used 08 a few weeks back it has 12000 miles and I'm looking at boring it to a 1397 or 1441 or possibly or a turbo kit but i still want it to be somewhat street able, or should i wait till the 2015s are out and see what they have to offer?

Mod you can start now . What will happen to the 2015s is debatable. They may or may not upgrade it.

Even tho its not definite if Suzuki will even put out something new and better Id wait it out…2015 will be here before you know it. Take that bread and dump it into the better model. If it doesn't look positive by late 2014 early 2015 then tear into that motor.

Upgrade now. Whatever they do to the 2015 model will still be less than what your mods will give you. Unless you want ABS and a new color. Nothing they make come out with will match a turbo upgrade.

Also think about if you mod it now...there are so many spare parts and the cost is super low. a new model and possibly a new engine design...
Parts may now have to be redesigned and which increases costs.
Turbo kit is bad ass and totally streetable

mod it. it will still be way faster then a stock 15 will be. even a stage 1 turbo kit will make more power then the 2025 busa will make.....:whistle:

Waiting for Suzuki to update is like waiting for the .....

Aftermarket traction control for less than a grand now is available by Gripone out of Italy. Very handy on a turbo or powerful bike.

BB

Back