need info for powercommander for Busa 08

j0e

Registered
hi guys,

just wanna know, since the model of our genII busa have a 3 mapping of selector.. from my understanding.. PC is not an items for increase Horse Power (HP).. i do believe its more to engine management rite?!...

and nowdays, most of OEM bike are come with ECU (engine control unit) for engine management..and most of the bike came with stock OEM ECU setting a.k.a mapping..

so then, when we upgrade any items for our bikes such as exhaust system, or any others parts.. for sure it will effect our engine mixture of air fuel ratio from the previous OEM setting from the ECU mapping.. and PC act as an piggyback tools for support our engine for fully utilize all the parts which we already install to our engine rite?! so from this i believe PC will come very usefully for us to gain those hidden horse power from performance parts which we install it rite?!

so my question is, is this PC are compatible for our GEnII busa since this model have different mapping?!

correct me if i'm wrong.. thanks in advance guys..

Yes, the PC is compatible for GenII, as well as PCIV and PCV. DynoJet does not say that you can use the latter two on the 2008's and up, but have read many posts on here where people are using the PCIV and V on the 2008's. Hope that helps.

thanks alot kromdom..found out this link are very usefull..
:thumbsup:

You're welcome, Joe. BTW, I had the chance to visit Kota Kinabalu back in 2006....very beautiful! :bowdown:

P.S. I was on this Navy ship, might look familiar

hsvx1_2.jpg

You're welcome, Joe. BTW, I had the chance to visit Kota Kinabalu back in 2006....very beautiful! :bowdown:

P.S. I was on this Navy ship, might look familiar

hsvx1_2.jpg

yeahh...nice mount kota kinabalu..
been there once.. im more to scuba diving SIPADAN island also near to kota kinabalu..

actually im from Pahang, west side of Malaysia..
kota kinabalu on the east island of MAlaysia..
anyway.. nice knowing u all here..
very informative site for our same species bike..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ps: cannot view ur ship pic..donno why?!

find out that there is a devise which need to be install with PC to make more compatible with ours Gen2.. autotune kit.. nice one.. anyone install it before?!

btw guys..
did ever anyone perform wideband tuning on the road?! instead of on dyno machine?!

Back