Need PC 2 maps

BusaFever

Post ***** Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Ok here is the deal. I'll keep this short as possible...

I am willing to paypal for some custom maps. I am in desperate need of some for me and my friend. I am military in Okinawa, Japan, and #1 cannot get past the language barrier, #2 there is not a dyno on this island that reads Air/Fuel Ratio.

I need PC 2 maps for 3 set ups:

#1 HMF full hi-mount system & PC2 (I have the "substitute" Akra map.)

#2 HMF full hi-mount system, BMC Race filter, & PC2

#3 Akra slip-ons (or equivalent), yoshi stg1 cams, BMC Race filter, & PC2 ;
I know this probably doesn't exist but anywhere else than on my buddy's bike.

All maps with PC2 (1999 model Busa) for me and my friend.
Name your price, email/pm/post me your info, I can paypal ASAP. If you want alternative payment methods, we can work something out.

Your help is greatly appreciated... THANK YOU! -Bill

No they are all in Mainland Japan. I am down south on the little island of Okinawa. I wish one were here.

You mentioned AF sniffer in the other thread. Know any brand that is good? Or a place to buy one online?

I am completely shooting in the dark on this one.
I have read that you put it in the exhaust, and I have read the settings you want to ratio at. A little rich up top in the higher gears to account for the ram air.
Not sure if I want to tackle this one.

I really just hope I get stationed close to you or another good tuner when I leave okinawa. That would be a plus!

Thanks for all of your help JC. I wish your old computer wouldn't have crashed.

go to dynajets website and look at the wideband commander it is sweet. has a data recorder ..

Buddy, I receive the maps... THANK YOU SO MUCH! You won't ever know how much that helps...

anyone have a map for 2000 busa with full arkapovic system small airbox mod and yosh stage1 cams need help fast.
rock.gif

Back