Need info Carpenter Racing down in Berlin, New Jersey for engine mod.

hayabusapower

Registered
Need info on Carpenter Racing down in Berlin, New Jersey for engine mod.

Looking for a good mechanic to mod my engine and I came across Carpenter Racing down in Berlin, New Jersey. What do you thinks about them? ??? My first choice was PowerHouse in West Babylon, New York and someone told me to also check out Carpenter Racing. Here is there website Carpenter Race Engines

If you are keeping it N/A I would probably go Carpenter.....

If you are going Turbo I would go Frank @ Powerhouse but I'm sure he does great N/A stuff also.. ;)

I'm going N/A. Carpenter is offering a package for $3300. I'm going to call powerhouse to see what they offer.

This is the package on there site

210+ HP Hayabusa Package

We've taken our 200 horsepower Street Busa package and tweaked it for another
5% horsepower gain. Like the 200 hp package, the 210 hp package utilizes
the renowned Carpenter Racing 5-axis CNC head porting.

The 210+ hp Busa package features:

Hotter intake cam shaft than the 200 hp package
Custom valve springs
Additional porting to match new cam lift

This package can record over 213 rear-wheel horsepower at 113 ft lbs of torque
with stock pistons and stock valves!

Using the first offering of this package Steve Jester went 8.83 @ 159.90 mph on motor
with DOT rubber and 60" wheelbase in 2004!

Complete with Clutch Fix, Air Box Mod and Power Scoops installed

Price complete $3,300
Turn-key: Drive-in, drive-out

are u building a grudge bike? if not, go turbo. ull go way faster way longer. Call Frank. he will tell you like it is and never BS you. hes the most honest and knowledgeable builder/tuner around imo. im pretty sure after you talk with Frank ull be bringing ur bike to Powerhouse.

are u building a grudge bike? if not, go turbo. ull go way faster way longer. Call Frank. he will tell you like it is and never BS you. hes the most honest and knowledgeable builder/tuner around imo. im pretty sure after you talk with Frank ull be bringing ur bike to Powerhouse.

I'm happy with 200 to 215hp. Turbo is great but a bit to much for me. I think I will go with powerhouse every time I ask who's a great mechanic for engine mods everyone's points to Frank for powerhouse. I will give him a call this week that sure and get is opinion on want I should go with.

Thanks for the info

I'm going N/A. Carpenter is offering a package for $3300. I'm going to call powerhouse to see what they offer.

This is the package on there site

210+ HP Hayabusa Package

We've taken our 200 horsepower Street Busa package and tweaked it for another
5% horsepower gain. Like the 200 hp package, the 210 hp package utilizes
the renowned Carpenter Racing 5-axis CNC head porting.

The 210+ hp Busa package features:

Hotter intake cam shaft than the 200 hp package
Custom valve springs
Additional porting to match new cam lift

This package can record over 213 rear-wheel horsepower at 113 ft lbs of torque
with stock pistons and stock valves!

Using the first offering of this package Steve Jester went 8.83 @ 159.90 mph on motor
with DOT rubber and 60" wheelbase in 2004!

Complete with Clutch Fix, Air Box Mod and Power Scoops installed

Price complete $3,300
Turn-key: Drive-in, drive-out

Do your homework, your bike won't make that kind of power with that Yosh pipe in your sig.

You have to have the right combo of goodies to get those numbers.

If you are going to spend the money I would do the 1397cc package for just a little more $$$...

Do your homework, your bike won't make that kind of power with that Yosh pipe in your sig.

You have to have the right combo of goodies to get those numbers.

If you are going to spend the money I would do the 1397cc package for just a little more $$$...

Im going turbo after doing my research. What kind of exhaust do I need to get 210hp with that engine mod kit?

Brock, Ti Force, Hindle full race, maybe HMF Big Bird
But not your Yosh for sure, The yosh's are very pipes for stock motors, not any thing else!
Im going turbo after doing my research. What kind of exhaust do I need to get 210hp with that engine mod kit?

Back