Need imput on bikes

Chevy454

Registered
i was thinking about buying a busa a few months ago but i decided to go to school instead...now i have a little more time to decide on which bike i want to have for a long term investment. im considering a busa or a zx14 for my riding style i like to ride a lot and long distances. I rode on a gixxer 1000 from Pensacola,Florida to Baton Rouge,Louisiana and i dont care for the riding position its painful...so im looking for imput on both of these bikes

Did you post this same question on the ZX14 site? Opinions from both sites will in the end just cancel each other out, and you will still be stuck to decide!:laugh:

Well, I know I"m a little biased--but I love my 'busa. I'm 6'6", 210#, and I find it very comfortable on long trips. Mine is just a little over a year old and I have 16,000 miles on it. Seeing as how I live in Western New York State (can you spell S-N-O-W??), I'd say I ride it a lot.

Did you post this same question on the ZX14 site? Opinions from both sites will in the end just cancel each other out, and you will still be stuck to decide!:laugh:

yea i did i made a post a few forums just to get everyone's opinions...basically i want to learn about both bikes

Its really up to you. Go to a dealer and put them next to each other. sit on both. You will know instantly what one you want.

Its really up to you. Go to a dealer and put them next to each other. sit on both. You will know instantly what one you want.

He's right, but the Hayabusa is clearly the better of the two. :laugh:

No, really.

Well what do you want to know? How much riding experience do you have in years. When do you plan on buying this bike?

well i've been riding on and on for about 2 and a half years i was only riding when my father went out on his bike but now i want to get out and take the same trips on my own since my father had two knee surgeries and decided not to ride anymore

You will definitely need to sit on both. I did that when I was considering hopping over to Kawiland, but ultimately the Busa fits me much better. I'm sub 200 lbs :cheerleader:, and 5'9" so it does fit us shorter people too.

you have to live with your decision I like the bus but then again that's me do what everyone else said go to the dealer sit on the bike you'll know immediately which one is for you. both are plenty powerful for most.

my busa is a bit more comfy than my gsxr but it's not a lazy boy. I haven't put any serious miles on my buddies zx-14 but i think the seating position is actually a little better from my initial impression.

ill sell you mine 08 busa :beerchug::whistle:

001.jpg

:welcome: The feel & shape of the ZX14 never really grabbed me.

If it did, I'd probably be sponsoring that site, and not this one. :laugh:

:welcome: never rode the 14 but had one of the last zzrs i found the kwack more comfy but the busa out weighs it in every other department :bowdown:

I own a 14 and like the ride a lot better. I own a busa and feel it has better after market products.

If you want comfort, you may want to go with the 14.

If I ever had to choose, I would stick with the 14.

OK, here we go, I see it coming.....:laugh:

Back