Need help?

Maybe climate and hemispherical location can play a part in tire action. But I know to many people in the northern hemisphere that have tried Dunlops and take them off cuz they grease up so easy. I personally have never had them on my bike, but rode others with them and DID NOT LIKE THEM.... IMO

To each his own. I have tried the BT-003 route and they do grease up. Very predictable, but loose in the throws. You go your way and I'll go mine. The Q2 rocks.

Maybe climate and hemispherical location can play a part in tire action. But I know to many people in the northern hemisphere that have tried Dunlops and take them off cuz they grease up so easy. I personally have never had them on my bike, but rode others with them and DID NOT LIKE THEM.... IMO

Try the Q2 and report up. Check with Jason Pridmore on your assessment of the Q2 before you seal the deal.

To each his own. I have tried the BT-003 route and they do grease up. Very predictable, but loose in the throws. You go your way and I'll go mine. The Q2 rocks.
Thats y they r opinions. Everybody has a different opinion on how tires react for their riding style. I c ur not on a busa either. The added weight has a playing factor in different riding conditions.
All any1 can do, is like I did, pony up the dough and try different tires till u find what u like.

I'll take ur reply under advisement. I know ur a well educated man and u and I have had many different discussions about various things. Like I said tho, I've rode a couple buddys Busa's with the Q2's and just wasn't a fan. It's just my opinion.
I'd have to disagree with you on the dunlops as well. Dunlops are made here (Not every dunlop) in the usa and are my favorite tire both street and track at the moment.

If you are a bridgestone fan (I am too) you may want to look into the BT023 which is an upgrade in both carcass and tread from the BT021. The BT023 has receive great reviews. Both the BT021 and 23 have dual compound rears but single compound fronts. :thumbsup:

I currently have a BT016 front and BT023 rear on my busa! Works pretty dang well and the front lasts as long as the rear with better grip for braking and lateral grip.

Back