Need help with Pazzo install

Mojo

-------------
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Org. I just installed my new Pazzo levers. When I shift from neutral to first, my bike dies. What did I do wrong???

Man am I embarrassed:whistle: Your right Mr. Bogus. I does help if the kickstand is up:bowdown:

rule if thumb is one beer per bolt/tool.. nothing before starting and only drink as you go....:beerchug::laugh:

:laugh:

I'm guilty too man !!! Took me a minute to leave the gas station one time. Must of drank my gatorade too fast and had brain freeze !!! :laugh::whistle::beerchug:

I'm glad I always check the simple stuff before I post any questions. I would have a few more post then I do.:poke:

I just remember something I did about 10 years ago on a poker run.. I was on my Yamaha Radian trying to keep up with a Buel. About 1/2 thru the run my bike just ups and dies going about 90. Wouldn't start back up. I checked spark and while I was doing that a support truck came by and asked if I needed gas. I said no. I've only got about 65 miles on and should have another 60 to 70 left. I rode bia*** on my uncles Harley all the back home. Got the truck and went and pick up the bike. THe next day I went to the garage to work on her. WHile takeing off the gas tank I noticed it was kinda light. Hmmm I checked and I was bone dry. I guess I didn't take in the acount of the higher RPM trying to keep up with the Buel. Boy did I feel stupid. And I wasted my Uncles time and fun he could have had on the run.

Last edited:
I think most of us learn that lesson at some point, check the simple, easy, and obvious things first. :thumbsup:

Back