Pazzo Racing Levers

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
I installed my Pazzos a few weeks back and noticed immediately that the clutch was noticeably forward of the brake lever. Both levers are set to 1 . I used the bike for a couple days and rechecked the installation and everything is working well and the lever positions have not changed. Made sure the clutch piston was completely seated in the bushing, etc. The brake measured from the grip is normally 2 1/8 " the clutch measured the same way is 2 7/8" .

Has anyone else noticed this ? Any thoughts ? I'm in touch with Pazzo and have been for over a week. Sent them requested pics today.

Thanks for the input in advance.
poke.gif

DO3,
Can you post a pic? I am going to go outside and measure mine now to let you know, but I haven't noticed anything...

DO3,
I just went out and measured mine. On 1, even though I hadn't noticed it, the clutch lever is 1/2 inch farther out than the break. I measured my break at an inch and 9/16, my clutch is 2 and 1/8...

Hope that helps...

BTW, I measured from the outside of the grip (close to the switch housing) to the bend in the lever (I have shorties)...
I don't think I ever noticed it because I have mine rolled as far forward as possible, so I am reaching for them anyway!

I've got the shorties as well and measured to the balls on the end. Wanted to make sure I hadn't overlooked anything on the install.
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 24 2007,14:42) I've got the shorties as well and measured to the balls on the end. Wanted to make sure I hadn't overlooked anything on the install.  
beerchug.gif
You're GTG.....don't worry. They are perfect.

i think the instructions say to put them at the same number as what was stock, unlesss you want to adjust the clutch....?

I noticed that when I got mine, got my clutch dialed in at 1 and the brake at about 4 or 5, makes them feel about even and more natural (for me anyway).

(Devil Dog @ Feb. 24 2007,15:31) With both dials on 1......the clutch seems to be a little further out.  No worries.
I believe this is normal. Mine are the same way..for a little longer..
laugh.gif

runeight...

Back