need help strange noise

HOOKDADDY

Registered
i have an 05 and im noticeing a knocking noise and a thump in the left foot peg at the same time any input someone help me please

check cush drives and chain adjustment.. the lag in transmission and those two things together can cause bumping felling..

Hopefully you have a drive line issue. Best of luck :thumbsup:

Make sure that rear wheel is well aligned

ive checked the chain adjustment aliinement all is good .i bought the bike in march dealer claimed it had a new chain on it sprockets show little to no wear it had 7xxx miles when i got it now she has over 12xxxmiles ..kush drive what is it were is it &what do it do thanks brothers

Cush drive rubbers are located behind the sprocket carrier.
If they are worn badly, you will be able to move the whole sprocket, back and forth about a 1/4 inch!
Could also be a tight link in the chain.

Cush drive rubbers are located behind the sprocket carrier.
If they are worn badly, you will be able to move the whole sprocket, back and forth about a 1/4 inch!
Could also be a tight link in the chain.

ok guys im feeling better my rear sprocket wiggles alot so new ? with 12000 + miles how often these wear out /price/&best plase to get them

also check your front sprocket for wear, if the rear and cush rubbers are out, i bet the front sprocket will be also. good luck

Back