08 busa clutch problem. please help.

jani1001

Registered
I've been hearing knocking noise from my clutch. Whenever the gear is in neutral(when i press the clutch in it makes the noise) and transition from the 1st gear to the second gear and so on(also during pressing in the clutch). But, i cant feel any vibration from the clutch lever) Please help me.:please:

I didn't have the problem to begin with. Did it as preventive maintenance. A friend of mine had his start backing out on his and was making the same noise you are describing. He did the clutch bolt fix and it solved his problem immediately.

i would make sure u check the clutch completly cause u dont want this to happen, https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/busa-problems/132404-aaa-sucks.html?highlight=aaa+sucks
wow! first off, the tow truck driver is a moron and i hope you complained to AAA about how poor the response time was with the tow truck company and there lack of service. secondly, i never read that thread before and that is rough. sorry to hear about it and i wonder if it was suzuki's fault from the jump. hopefully the bike is back in action.

wow! first off, the tow truck driver is a moron and i hope you complained to AAA about how poor the response time was with the tow truck company and there lack of service. secondly, i never read that thread before and that is rough. sorry to hear about it and i wonder if it was suzuki's fault from the jump. hopefully the bike is back in action.

its back, had a buddy give me some money to get her back together, but some used and new parts total was about 800 i did my own work ... but i wouldnt run it if there is any metalic noise in the engine or anywhere i would stop it and break it down to find where the noise is coming from before u run it again

its back, had a buddy give me some money to get her back together, but some used and new parts total was about 800 i did my own work ... but i wouldnt run it if there is any metalic noise in the engine or anywhere i would stop it and break it down to find where the noise is coming from before u run it again
lesson learned and thank god for cool friends to help out when in need. :beerchug:

Back