NEED HELP PLEASE!

Huh....that's wierd.
rock.gif

"This message has been unable to be delivered. Client server rejected for virus threat 000210834395. Site risk: high Risk assessment:username & origin04busaVA too queer."

I never thought I'd see the day.
poke.gif
poke.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

poke.gif

On the real tho, my shaver immortal,
tounge.gif
you are participant/post number 5 so I too will by you a raffle ticket....
thumbs-up.gif
cool.gif

This is one poor excuse for posting Martin!

"Oh, it's for work...yada yada yada..."
ices_rofl.gif

Just sad man...I thought you were better than this...
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

So what time did you finally leave work last night?
rock.gif
Leave.... I didn't
wow.gif

I finished round 0230, busted out my cot, sleeping bag, and pillow.
tounge.gif

I leave some necessities here at work for occasions just like last night, ya know change of cloths, shower crap and all. It's not the first and wont be last time most likely.

That's dedication Martin!

I've pulled some really late-nighters around here, but when it's getting THAT damn late, I call the boss and tell him to fix it...
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
He's a pushover...
biggrin.gif

That's dedication Martin!

I've pulled some really late-nighters around here, but when it's getting THAT damn late, I call the boss and tell him to fix it...
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
 He's a pushover...
biggrin.gif
I can imagine the call now.....

Me: Hey Herman, it's 0230 mail isn't relaying you need to come in to releive me.

Herman: Ok that's fine, did you drive your car or motocycle

Me: Car why?

Herman: Cause you can pack your trash and take it with ya if you leave with out fixing that Exchange Box.

Me: Ok nevermind...
blush.gif

shid I remember March of last year me and another Exchange guru were here for 24 straight hours troubleshooting a connector problem. It got to the point we contracted an Exchange Expert from Microsoft, paid a mint for him, and he couldn't figure it out. After he left around hour 48 I said the hell with it lets rebuild from the ground up. Hour 53 all was well, I was dead tired and crashed in my office, door closed for dayum near 10 hours.

And you're salary arent you??
Paul works from home so its kinda cool. Except when hes on call, every time he tries to walk out the door for any reason someone calls with a damn problem.

Back