Need Good Cheap saddle bags

euroR

Registered
Well I will be going to LA from AZ on the 19th to the 22nd, I need good cheap saddle bags. And they have to fit on the 08 busa. I was looking for Cortec for about $116, but I want to take the hump and the seat and a helmet, sorry I just dont like the look of the busa with the second seat, but I did tell my friend that I will take him for a ride. Hey he is letting me crash at his place.

First Gear Silver. You will need to cover the rear strap with something soft like a suede seatbelt pad or it can rub the paint off. The hump can easily fit over the front strap locking it to the bike. They have as much storage as the Cortech bags.

Your taking HIM for a ride?
rofl.gif

Hey I have a set of throw over bags you can use if you want. I used them on the way to Vegas and they worked great. They should fit for you since they are adjustable. As long as I get them back by the 28th, you can borrow them. I am heading to San Diego that weekend on my bike since it should be all back together by then.

Hey I have a set of throw over bags you can use if you want. I used them on the way to Vegas and they worked great. They should fit for you since they are adjustable. As long as I get them back by the 28th, you can borrow them. I am heading to San Diego that weekend on my bike since it should be all back together by then.
Duuuuude!!!
You fugging rock my man!

clap.gif

Wow that's the exact set I have too! I for the life of me couldn't remember the name. They are in storage. And hey if I can help someone out it will just come back to me someday in some form or another. Glad to do it. Turns out someone else let him borrow a set before I got to him. So he's all set for his trip.

Dejan!

I got saddlebags on my Concours, and I got some time on my hands. Need a riding buddy?

But seriously, why not U.P.S. or FedEx your stuff out before you leave, and have your friend ship it home for you? Just a thought.

Thanks guys, I did decide to borrow djorgensen3 bags, they are great. I can even take my helmet and the seat too. Thanks again. Ohh careful on having bags that dont fit, I borrowed smaller ones from another person from another forum and it scratched the GSR1340R stickers, so I had to order new one. Some great people on this forum, and djorgensen3 see ya on the ride on the 25th and I owe you one.

You owe me nada my friend!! Glad to do it. They will just dry rot anyway. Ha! Get some use outta them!

Back