tail bag

hemi

Registered
anybody know where i could find a nice tail bag for the 08's, i want one that sits on top of the rear seat and has some type of strap that fastens under the seat and doesn't actually hook to the rear plastics of the bike. Not sure if anyone makes one or where to look. I have a tobin rear seat, so i'm not sure if the little hump on the bag would effect strapping a bag to the seat

REAR TAIL FAIRING SEAT COWL SOLO HUMP-HAYABUSA 2008-09

what about this one, anybody using it?? Looks pretty nice and exactly what i'm lookin for, somethin that attaches to the rear seat but doesn't touch the paint

was lookin at those today. Is it fairly sturdy when loaded with quite a few things. Basically, if i put a 6 pack of my favorite beverage in it :laugh::laugh:, will it stay put. They don't look too well made. Want somethin that i can slip on and off real quick, doesn't damage/touch the paint, and won't strap so tight to my new image rear seat to risk damaging it. Maybe this is the one i need

majority of the time i wear a backpack, but it gets to be a hassle when i'm goin out to just grab a few things bc i'm too lazy to pull the truck out of the garage

my other question is will it work with my new image seats no problem bc it has the little hump/riser on the back seat. I imagine it should still work, but don't want to order it and find out it won't fit

I think Trekkie may have a bag like that on his 08, but I am not sure what brand it is.

I find the bag works great for me. I carry my lunch to work. It can easily fit a six pack. I leave it on the seat at all times as it zips flat so a passenger can sit on it. It is also all fabric so there is some flexibility and I assume it would conform to your modified seat.

and once more ... here's mine, Cycle Guys in the middle, RKA on the sides :)

Gettysburgh3.jpg

Back