Need Glove advise....

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
Any of you guys have really big, wide hands?? I'm going nuts trying to find gloves that fit. I have some mid-line tourmaster things that actually fit ok, but they aren't the best quality out there. I bought a pair of the ICONN super blings (XXL) off of BulletTrain, but they are just a bit too tight across the back of my hand. Any suggestions?
rock.gif

HEy Tbone. Sorry to hear about the gloves. Icon fits pretty damned small, I am having troubles finding a glove to fit big mits. I've been reading and digging with no real luck.

I am trying to find an appropriate fit for the PacMan... I am prolly going to get some XXL for him, and just hope they fit.

The best bet is to head to your local brick and Mortar, try on some gloves until you find the ones that fit the best. Pay a little extra, but save yourself alot of hassle.

I must have weird hands...the Iconn's are tight across the back of the hand, but the fingers are actually a little too long......I guess I might have to have some modified.

Just a thought here but you could try getting the Icon gloves wet and wearing them a bit to stretch tem if they are just a little too tight.

The best bet is to head to your local brick and Mortar, try on some gloves until you find the ones that fit the best.  Pay a little extra, but save yourself alot of hassle.
no worries with paying up....but the local shops have a limited selection of XXL gloves....I did find the Tourmasters at a local place, but they are kinda cheesy quality wise. Think Pac would fit in these Icopnns I have?? Free to him....he's a good egg....I'd be glad to send them out for him to try.

I dunno Bro, But I'll bet PacMan would be ALL OVER EM'... PM the Big Lug. I'll cover any shipping to him. I'll bet he would really appreciate em though.

Try to find some Held Gloves. THey are cut a little different than most of the Asian designed/ Korean made gloves. Not to mention they are simply top notch when it comes to safety and comfort.
thumbs-up.gif

ALSO, Teknic makes some pretty damned fine gloves. Kangaroo palms, pittards ceramic, on and on. Their Violater Pro's and the newer one are pretty damned fine gloves. I've been wearing a pair for two years and for the money they are pretty sweet. Not the greatest, but for the money they are awesome.

Aaah, ya buncha big-hearted foo's....
biggrin.gif

Many thanks for lookin out for a brudda...
cool.gif

smile.gif
Well Whats the word? You up for some Bling Bling Brother Pac?

most definitely....I've already sent Big T an email and a PM.
cool.gif
You guys are the best!
biggrin.gif

Hey man, the Icons you got from me were a bit snug on the back of my hand as well. I have a pair of Teknic Violator Pro's that I bought from NewEnough.com right after I bought the busa and they fit great! Rev bought a pair and posted them up way back then and I tried them due to the great price NewEnough had on them. I've tried on lots of other gloves in stores and to be honest, none of them fit my fat hands as well as the Teknics do. I'd suggest trying on a pair of those in a local store if you can find them in stock.

I've been thinking about upgrading to the newer version of the Violator or maybe going with the Teknic Speedstar. Teknic has made some pretty nice safety/protection changes to their gloves since I bought the ones I have.
wink.gif

ALSO, Teknic makes some pretty damned fine gloves. Kangaroo palms, pittards ceramic, on and on. Their Violater Pro's and the newer one are pretty damned fine gloves. I've been wearing a pair for two years and for the money they are pretty sweet. Not the greatest, but for the money they are awesome.
Heh... See above. I typed all that before I read your reply. We thinkin' alike again I guess... Been a while since that happened.
wink.gif

ALSO, Teknic makes some pretty damned fine gloves.  Kangaroo palms, pittards ceramic, on and on.  Their Violater Pro's and the newer one are pretty damned fine gloves.  I've been wearing a pair for two years and for the money they are pretty sweet.  Not the greatest, but for the money they are awesome.
Heh... See above. I typed all that before I read your reply. We thinkin' alike again I guess...  Been a while since that happened.
wink.gif
http://www.newenough.com/index.htm

Give Paul a call at New Enough. He will be able to tell you what fits, how it fits, etc., etc..............or if nothing will fit
sad.gif
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm wearing some HD half gloves becuase I cannot get my paws into any REAL gloves.

get a pair of icon in a xxxl and u will be good .. i have the hooligans. nice glove.
i had the same problem ordered a few gloves and had to send them back till i got the hooligans.
biggrin.gif

get a pair of icon in a xxxl and u will be good .. i have the hooligans. nice glove.
i had the same problem ordered a few gloves and had to send them back till i got the hooligans.
biggrin.gif
The Icon XXXL size is too loose/baggy on me. Feels like I'm wearing a floppy baseball glove when I bump up to that size. Would make operating the levers sort of awkward. The XXL is snug like tbone said. I guess I just don't have Icon hands... Apparently he doesn't either.

Back