need advise/ New Member

tat2

Registered
I am new to this board and was thinking of buying a 2006 BUSA. The busa is my dream bike, just want to make sure i am ready for it. I have been only riding for 1 1/2 years now. I started off with a 650cc VStar silverado and for the past 6 months or so  I have been riding a FZ1 1000cc. Most of my travel is done on highways. I already have 5000 miles on the FZ1. I could just use a little help thinking if I am ready for this beautiful machine. I am more comfortable on street bikes than cruisers. I even got a chance to take a ride on a 2005 R1 and i loved it. I want My dream bike and i think Im ready just need the yes or no from already busa owners.

thanx for all your help

YES
smile.gif

check this link out and welcome aboard
smile.gif
altho you are not a new rider lots of good information in it

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137105182 -->

I think if you are ride'in FZ's and r1's then yes....just use some maturity and don't get carried away with yourself and all should be well...welcome
smile.gif

Sounds like you have enough experience... but as 04busaVA said... Are U Ready? You should be fine!

Get one... and welcome!

Ohhh Yeah and Welcome !! Just watch those corners , they sneek up quicker on a Busa .:)

Welcome to the board, tat2. I think from what you posted you are ready. Just be careful and give yourself time to learn the BUSA. Respect it because it sure won't respect you, you must be the master. Common sense rules!

I think if you are ride'in FZ's and r1's then yes....just use some maturity and don't get carried away with yourself and all should be well...welcome
smile.gif
+1 ul love the busa
bowdown.gif
live you,r dream man........... welcome to the best site on the net. ur gona luv it here.

I think you're ready. My dad has an FZ1, and I don't feel as comfortable and safe riding that as I do on the Busa. The Busa is heavier, longer, and more stable. The FZ is a blast to ride, but feels light and twitchy to me in comparison.

Hell yea!

Get-er-done!

oh...and welcome!!!

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137117554 -->

Back