Need advice on exhaust system

BiggDaddyBusa08

Registered
Im looking for a full exhaust system for my 08. I ride on the street and do some dragracing with it. I would like to keep the dual muffler look so I will need a 4-2-1-2 system . Any suggestions?

Tiforce is the best for 4-2-1-2 set up 380mm... expensive, but cheaper than the Brock's dual set up.

True i like Brock's but for the money Tiforce not Bad . But DON'T run the voodoo junk it kills the low end

Last edited:
I love it!....Boom!~Done! And the man has an answer and a way to get it almost immediately!

Super nice exhaust system.....Enjoy :thumbsup: Don't forget to post up the pics.

Brock's CT duals are exactly what you are looking for. Seems to improve the whole power band with higher peak hp than the A-head. bottom end looks much better than the A'head and I bet it's quieter too.The duals full system weighs only 2 lbs more than the A-head. I would imagine that is going to be a hard to beat system for a long time so it might just be worth the $2100. You would be set for any kind of riding and I don't know of any other system that will give you that. Looks great on a busa and you have access to brock's maps.

Akrapovic :thumbsup:

3c24e6f61fae5b68fd23697ce3d05540.jpg

987311fdfd1d7fa173ce9f03f162f370.jpg

Brock's CT duals are exactly what you are looking for. Seems to improve the whole power band with higher peak hp than the A-head. bottom end looks much better than the A'head and I bet it's quieter too.The duals full system weighs only 2 lbs more than the A-head. I would imagine that is going to be a hard to beat system for a long time so it might just be worth the $2100. You would be set for any kind of riding and I don't know of any other system that will give you that. Looks great on a busa and you have access to brock's maps.
True Big D, but that price ::11 momma mia :laugh:

+1 :thumbsup:

The Brock's pipe does look nice and well built but that is a huge price for what you get. It is not going to be something that everyone has...for sure. As for the map support, the money you save can go to a perfect tune not just something close..:thumbsup:

Yeah that Brocks pipes look awesome, but the price is waayyy outta my league.
Decisions, decisions. TiForce or the Brocks CT hmmmm. How do I convince the wife I wanna spend $2100 on and exhaust system:laugh: Thnx for th advice guys.

Yeah that Brocks pipes look awesome, but the price is waayyy outta my league.
Decisions, decisions. TiForce or the Brocks CT hmmmm. How do I convince the wife I wanna spend $2100 on and exhaust system:laugh: Thnx for th advice guys.

Yeah...good luck with that! :laugh:

Back