Need a Bluetooth Reciever

Jasquini

Registered
Hey all,

Im looking for a bluetooth reciever to go on to my helmet, to pick up the signal from the transmitter Im putting on the XM radio in the hump. (i'll post picks when im done) :laugh:

I have found one that will work, and it has an internal amp in it...The only problem is that it has a 4hr battery life.
MUSICMATE - TORK MusicMate

So I wanted to know if anyone knows of any others that have a longer Battery life. I just need a music reciever (nothing with a mic).

Thanks all :bowdown:

I just picked up 2 chatterbox xbi2. I love it.
They can sync and intercomm with 3 xbi2's at a time up to 500 meters.
Sunday I sync'd it with my garmin bluetooth gps. Got us everywhere we wanted to go. Can listen to mp3 thru the gps.
Listen to pandora with my cell on my way to work everyday now.

Intercomm rocks rider to passenger. Haven't tried bike to bike. Loud speakers-placement was key.

EXPENSIVE!!!
not compatible with any other chatterbox model.

Do alot of research. I went as far as called chatterbox. Real kid picked up. Answered all my questions. Purchased them the same day.

Ohh yeah can make a receive phone calls too <== could care less about that part. But I did make a phone call going about 90 on the freeway. She said she could hear wind like a car window was down. But my voice is clear. Mounted the system in a scorpian exo 400.

Really expensive.. But I did get two of them.
Goodluck

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

If all you want to do is listen to music get a set of Etymotic ER6i in ear speakers, plug them in directly to the xm radio, the signal to noise ratio will be much better than bluetooth, the volume well be much lower, and you will spend a lot less money. Later you can add a autocom to listen to your electronic farkles, but be warned bluetooth sucks........Kieth:whistle:

Back