I need to bluetooth my radar detector

MR Felt

Registered
I have a Scala Rider and I want to know if anyone has bought a bluetooth device that I can run my radar detector through. The detector has very low audio output so plugging the detector into the Ipod jack doesn't work either. I can use Ipod earphones but that is a pain in the a$$.

I run a Valentine One unit with the screamer set up, I have my screamer under a dash panel and at a 100 mph + when it goes off I can hear it.........althought it's louder when it's not under anything.

Scott

Radar Screamer

Does the screamer change tones when the detector is identifying different bands or is it the same tone all of the time?

Different tones I believe (doubting self now that you asked), the radar inputs the tone and the screamer is the output/speaker.

These things are loud!

- Radar Screamer on Aprilia Tuono[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Different tones I believe (doubting self now that you asked), the radar inputs the tone and the screamer is the output/speaker.

These things are loud!

- Radar Screamer on Aprilia Tuono[/url]

That's the ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a O'Niel Tirade helmet with a Blinc Bluetooth unit in it . I love it You can hook any bluetooth item to it

How much does the screamer cost ? You could buy a autocom unit and wire the output from the v-1 to the
autocom cost about $299.00 you could then plug in a mp3 player, add a headset later and talk to your passenger, later add a gps, later bike to bike......Kieth

How much does the screamer cost ? You could buy a autocom unit and wire the output from the v-1 to the
autocom cost about $299.00 you could then plug in a mp3 player, add a headset later and talk to your passenger, later add a gps, later bike to bike......Kieth

I think they are about $75

Back