NC Hickory Riders??

IRDEATH

Registered
Just curious if anyone is in the North Carolina Hickory, Conover area and would like to ride?? It would be nice to get a few Busa's together since its warming up a little :thumbsup:

Just curious if anyone is in the North Carolina Hickory, Conover area and would like to ride?? It would be nice to get a few Busa's together since its warming up a little :thumbsup:

I'll ride with you sometime. I'm in Winston Salem and my wife's family is in Claremont so I'm up that way quite often. :thumbsup: Shoot me a PM with your name & number and I'll call or text next time I'm heading out.

I'm in Lincolnton, just down the road. I ride with a bunch of different groups but I'm usually the only busa. I ride with a group out of Concord, CPR: Central Piedmont Riders, one guy has a busa. You can pm me here or over at the cpr site, I'm always up for a ride. Thinking about heading out to old 18 in a little bit.

It's about 140 miles West from me in Pinehurst, but let me know if you get a group together, we may just rent a cabin in the mountains for a week-end and ride with you.

It looks as if the best rides in NC are out your way.???

Back