Freedom Bike Fest Fayetteville, NC July 2-5

I'll have to start getting the right 'look' :laugh:

old_timer.jpg

May be there the 3rd or the 5th. Got some houseguests, but can probably sneek out for a little bit.

I'm down. Four days of it may be overkill. But either the 3rd or 5th is cool with me. Think we'll have time to stop in Secrets Cabaret? :laugh:

Last edited:
So whats the story on this?? Anyone interested in going on Saturday or Sunday? Preferably Sunday?

I can probably get away to go on either Friday or Sunday. Wouldn't be all day in either case, but let me know if anyone is going. It's only about 15 minutes from my house.

I can probably get away to go on either Friday or Sunday. Wouldn't be all day in either case, but let me know if anyone is going. It's only about 15 minutes from my house.

Hmmm....Ken so what is that's got you all ready to ride?? (sarcasm) Could it be.......this Beast is outta the cage and ready to roll again!!?? :whistle: :laugh:

29 Jun 09 - 2r.jpg

Ok guys...need to be prepared so I can do a lil planning here. Is anybody interested in going on Sunday or not?

i have the 3rd thru 5 home, i plan on going saturday, im coming from the salisbury area. i can be there in the morning around 10-1030 have to leave around 3-4pm.

Back