NC Bike Show

Nice looking bike and congrats on getting a trophy. I have my first show coming up in mid august. I should have the bus done by mid next week. We will see.

Nice looking bike and congrats on getting a trophy.  I have my first show coming up in mid august.  I should have the bus done by mid next week.  We will see.
Thanks all above. Good luck on your show Rich. One tip, walk away every now and then, it will come your nerves and remember some are going to love your bike and some are not going to care for it. After that, everything is all good.

Good job man ... it's easy to see that you put a lot of love into your bike. Congrats on winning that trophy!!

you gotta bring that thing out on a ride with us one weekend....that is if mother nature will ever stop raining on us....
rock.gif

so did ya feel bad for the fella s next to ya ?only problem i see is you machine is to darn pretty to ride!

I ain't hate'n by any means...But your pics are to damn big...By the time I shift to one area I forget what I was looking at...Or maybe it's just my old a$$ computer...
evil.gif

Tight a$$ bike...
evil.gif

evil.gif

I ain't hate'n by any means...But your pics are to damn big...By the time I shift to one area I forget what I was looking at...Or maybe it's just my old a$$ computer...  
evil.gif

Tight a$$ bike...  
evil.gif
How are you going to be stunning on people with an old computer. Give me a shout when you are ready to by another. Will get you hooked up. On the other hand, the pic's are pretty big, I didn't have to reduce the size. Thanks for shout-out.

evil.gif

Congrats man! The burgandy with white scheme sure looks awesome.

Back