Named Shirt Idea

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
so in the chat room, <span style='color:red'>Burger_King</span> mentioned something to CAp about .org shirts with our names or something on them for the bash.

i know BOB said she was gonna make name tags for people, so she could remember who they were.

CAp said that him doing the names would be a pain, but what if we all bought some standard .org shirts, and had a local company put our names on them, so that Doug would not be burdened with this task.

I think this would be a good idea, so that we would know who was and wasnt with the .org while at the bash.

this would also be a good idea for the M&G and other events too.

Edited so B_K's name stands out, so not to steal his idea
crazy.gif

GXCite's (Hal) wife can do custom.. This was already brought up by GSXTacy but didn't go anywhere..

(DR1300R @ Feb. 11 2007,22:45) GXCite's  (Hal) wife can do custom.. This was already brought up by GSXTacy but didn't go anywhere..
well i just thought that so 1 person wasnt over burdened with custom, and for those who already had .org shirts, just take them local and get the names on them ........

Hey I like the Idea we had them last year thanks to Mary.. (Hal's wife)

That is Hal, Chris, Omar and myself did..
super.gif

Hey thanks again Hal, I mean Mary or was it Hal OH hell I don't know..
laugh.gif

what if i just wrote my name on a plain white t-shirt with a sharpie?
rock.gif
would that work???

It would be a pain to put 100 different names on a shirt. Probably gonna cost a lot.

Here is a great idea that we could do outside of the TOD deal that vman has rolling.... If you could send me a list of all the screen names going we could make one shirt will all of the attendees on it...... That could be pretty neat.

(captain @ Feb. 11 2007,22:34) Here is a great idea that we could do outside of the TOD deal that vman has rolling.... If you could send me a list of all the screen names going we could make one shirt will all of the attendees on it...... That could be pretty neat.
Not a bad idea.
beerchug.gif
It would be nice to look back at it a couple of years from now and see all the names.

(captain @ Feb. 11 2007,23:34) Here is a great idea that we could do outside of the TOD deal that vman has rolling.... If you could send me a list of all the screen names going we could make one shirt will all of the attendees on it...... That could be pretty neat.

Here is a list of who is registered .......

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Registration List</span></span>

That list needs updated it still has my old screen name..

Pops Roos should be changed to DR1300R... Who's in charge of changing this?

(BusaWhipped @ Feb. 12 2007,09:58)
(DR1300R @ Feb. 12 2007,08:03) That list needs updated it still has my old screen name..

Pops Roos should be changed to DR1300R... Who's in charge of changing this?
Done
Thanks BW
wink.gif

(DR1300R @ Feb. 11 2007,19:58) Hey I like the Idea we had them last year thanks to Mary.. (Hal's wife)

That is Hal, Chris, Omar and myself did..
super.gif

Hey thanks again Hal, I mean Mary or was it Hal OH hell I don't know..
laugh.gif
It was Mary.
biggrin.gif
Anyone who would want custom embroidery just shoot me a PM.

(captain @ Feb. 11 2007,23:34) Here is a great idea that we could do outside of the TOD deal that vman has rolling.... If you could send me a list of all the screen names going we could make one shirt will all of the attendees on it...... That could be pretty neat.
Or we can even make this one the official shirt.

Either way is o-tay by me.

(vman1300 @ Feb. 12 2007,13:17)

Kevin, go with the TOD for the bash.... Let me see what I can do about another shirt at a waaaayyyy reduced price for those that are going.... Go with what you got and let me see what I can do extra

(captain @ Feb. 12 2007,14:31)
(vman1300 @ Feb. 12 2007,13:17)

Kevin, go with the TOD for the bash.... Let me see what I can do about another shirt at a waaaayyyy reduced price for those that are going.... Go with what you got and let me see what I can do extra
Sounds great.......keep us posted!

Back