OK....Who did it?

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
I forgot to mention this in my "Woo Hoo" post.

So when we got up this morning to leave for home Randy noticed some shirts on the couch of our lovely abode. He puts one on and puts the other in the truck with the rest of the stuff. Now mind you I was still half asleep cause I stayed up way to late the night before talking around the camp fire, anyhoo I didn't notice his new "shirt" and as we were driving down the road he asked me were I got the cool .org shirts........I'm like "What cool .org shirts?" and he's like....."This cool .org shirt...the one I got on" and then I'm like "I have NO idea where that came from."
So my question is WHO put the shirts on the couch? I need to thank you (unless you forgot your shirts, then I have no idea what I'm talking about
crazy.gif
)  
laugh.gif

I believe they were left in the wrong place for Doyle & Mary ...
wow.gif

(zukracer @ Apr. 29 2007,11:54) I believe they were left in the wrong place for Doyle & Mary ...  
wow.gif
SHOCKED.gif
And y'all call me blonde! Anyone got an address for the rightful owners?

2 2X .org shirts. Wife Beater style in black (my fave) not the ones with the names on em. Still wrapped in plastique.

I found them at 0200hrs and blamed the same guy that PUT THE AUBURN DECAL ON MY TRUCK and figured he was compensating......... I'll deal with him later if the shirts were not from HIM!!!!

If we got them by mistake I'd like to thank the interloper for not......... taking advantage of me since I was....... out.... and he (she) was clearly in our living room looking for a place to stash some Easter Egg shirts....

If they were for Doyle and his lovely lady I'll order them some PROPERLY SIZED versions and ship em next day to the proper locale.... Just stand up and let me know thats the deal.

Next time I'm not gonna lock me door either - free shirts are good thing!

(YH2K @ Apr. 29 2007,14:17) I found them at 0200hrs and blamed the same guy that PUT THE AUBURN DECAL ON MY TRUCK and figured he was compensating......... I'll deal with him later if the shirts were not from HIM!!!!
I am getting the feeling that you are having difficulty coming to terms with the fact that deep down inside your core, you are really an Auburn fan!
jump9.gif

P.S. Wasn't me who left the shirts.

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Apr. 29 2007,13:36) I forgot to mention this in my "Woo Hoo" post.

So when we got up this morning to leave for home Randy noticed some shirts on the couch of our lovely abode. He puts one on and puts the other in the truck with the rest of the stuff. Now mind you I was still half asleep cause I stayed up way to late the night before talking around the camp fire, anyhoo I didn't notice his new "shirt" and as we were driving down the road he asked me were I got the cool .org shirts........I'm like "What cool .org shirts?" and he's like....."This cool .org shirt...the one I got on" and then I'm like "I have NO idea where that came from."
So my question is WHO put the shirts on the couch? I need to thank you (unless you forgot your shirts, then I have no idea what I'm talking about
crazy.gif
)  
laugh.gif
That Was my mistake iwas supposed to put them on the couch in room 115 instead i put them on your couch they are for Doyle ...

Back