Naked White

A busa is a good looking bike regardless, but I think it looks a little plain and unfinished with no graphics anywhere. Personally I like the graphics :thumbsup:

^ +1 . I personally think the busa is a little to big a bike with not enough cuts and crevices to not have any graphics.

well you got her plain white.

??? maybe i just don't get it. why get a busa and not rock the kanji or some other cool graphic?

I took off all my graphics and stickers this week except the kanji. I've been debating pulling it off, but I think I'll leave it. You posted this just in time lol

oops sorry guys, I forgot to mention in my op that I removed the stock and am going with a custom red chrome kanji. Skeche is helping me design it out and is doing all the vinyl cutting for me. Once its finalized its gonna get slapped on the bike and more pics to come.

I'm wondering how it would look if you put back on the red kanji and decals from a 2011 blk/red?
White with that red outlined kanji......hmmmmm?

You missed the Suzuki sticker above the headlight. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So technically she's not naked :rofl::rofl::rofl:

dope :banghead: I saw that after I wrapped everything up. I was too busy concentrating on taking off the bigger stickers and trying not to leave behind any glue.

I'm wondering how it would look if you put back on the red kanji and decals from a 2011 blk/red?
White with that red outlined kanji......hmmmmm?
I really like the red from the 2011 blk but at $350-400 for the set too steep for me, I chose a diff. route which will save me close to $300 some bucks over the factory and set it apart from the stock decals.

If a black bike with no decals is murdered out what is this resurrected in? :laugh:

???
Really, i thought i just needed to turn my laptop! :banghead::banghead:

:watching::spank:

Back