Suzuki (S) Emblem Removed

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Read a thread earlier today about removing the (S) emblem off the tank and I liked the idea, Can you beleive it, ME taking a Chrome peice off my Bike.

Anyway, Started with a hairdryer, Heated it up a bit. Started on one corner and slowly started peeling it off, of course the glue stayed behind, But unlike the glue from the warning labels this glue come off with just a rub of the thumb, Then used Goo Gone to get the rest of it, Warm water and a dry cloth to clean it up, Sprayed on a bit of Mothers Wash and Wax and all done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

S Emblem 001.jpg

S Emblem 007.jpg

Last edited:
Stranger walks up....

" Nice bike,who makes it?"

You reply....
"Umm... Honda" :laugh:

Does look good though!

I always take the stickers all off, no need to advertise if you not gettin paid for it:laugh:

Cant wait to get it out in the spring and listen to all the "what is that thing"

View attachment 1513034

Hey send those "S's" to me. I need a couple. I kinda like 'em.

Sorry Bro, They dont come off Easily enough to save them, Actually came off in 3 peices, Looking at them you would link it was a Badge of some sort but they are just thick Stickers. :banghead:

Maybe someone else can get them off salvagable ( I would be interested in knowing if anyone did ) :cheerleader:

Looks pretty good, but don't think I could do that to mine.

Back