***Nailin Sarah Palin***

This is no worse than any other movie or TV show you watch where women get hit, shot, or beaten up, you have to know fact from fiction. If this excites the sick pervert that watches this and makes him want to harm someone it's not the the show, but the person. When you watched Terminator and Arnold went into the Police Station and killed every officer in there, did it make you want to go get a gun and do the same thing?

This is no worse than any other movie or TV show you watch where women get hit, shot, or beaten up, you have to know fact from fiction. If this excites the sick pervert that watches this and makes him want to harm someone it's not the the show, but the person. When you watched Terminator and Arnold went into the Police Station and killed every officer in there, did it make you want to go get a gun and do the same thing?

Of course not, and that is my point. Like you said it is not show, but the person.

im just pulling everones chain, just to see how mad i could get you. dont defend it, i understand it, its a joke, i knew that. just funny around my brothers. peace and love to all

Back