***Nailin Sarah Palin***

regardless if its a joke, what kind of statement does this make, go around and tackling women, i dont like it, its not neccessary, totally uncalled for, and not funny at all, want to make it funny go tackle bin laden, not some lady. i agree a total ignorant video.
if this is what the worlds coming too, watching women get beat up we are in dire straits.

regardless if its a joke, what kind of statement does this make, go around and tackling women, i dont like it, its not neccessary, totally uncalled for, and not funny at all, want to make it funny go tackle bin laden, not some lady. i agree a total ignorant video.
if this is what the worlds coming too, watching women get beat up we are in dire straits.

Lighten up...It is a joke...Sheesh...

I guess it doesn't have to be funny to be a joke. My jokes usually aren't funny either :stoopid:

Lighten up...It is a joke...Sheesh...

what part of it is funny ? i can take a joke with anyone, heck i wouldnt care if mr terry tried to plow me under. but to do that to a women. i understand i do that its for fun and games, but use a different subject than a woman. maybe even a king cobra, now that would be funny and interesting. to see ol terry cold cod a 10 foot cobra. i guess where i come from women are treated with respect and not shown to be abused. if u want the truth that is the bottom line she was abused in the video. making some sicko somewhere think hey if ol terry can do that so can i. no disrespect to anyone on here, just telling what i think. all love to each of you.

what part of it is funny ? i can take a joke with anyone, heck i wouldnt care if mr terry tried to plow me under. but to do that to a women. i understand i do that its for fun and games, but use a different subject than a woman. maybe even a king cobra, now that would be funny and interesting. to see ol terry cold cod a 10 foot cobra. i guess where i come from women are treated with respect and not shown to be abused. if u want the truth that is the bottom line she was abused in the video. making some sicko somewhere think hey if ol terry can do that so can i. no disrespect to anyone on here, just telling what i think. all love to each of you.

The subject he "tackled" was her lack of knowledge he didn't really tackle her....it was not real...

However you have an interesting point, should ban everythig that some "sicko" might think is real and act upon? What would you ban first?

I like this one

It`s ignorant and stupid.... but I think it`s funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back