Palin pranked

Dino

VERITAS - AEQUITAS
Donating Member
Registered
- Sarah Palin is Prank Called and Humiliated[/url]

And we thought she was qualified??????

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought she was qualified...she's as dumb as...anyone? Bueller?:rofl: As I said when she was picked to run, she assured McCain's defeat, and she didn't disappoint me!

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:....and to think, if McCain had won and something would have happened to him, she would have been our president???

See, you guys are MISSING one KEY sentence she said though........"THE GOV NEEDS TO "FIGHT" FOR THE "MIDDLE CLASS"(you know, the HARD WORKING CLASS, the same class that many of us/me fall under on this site) opposed to YOUR new president, in that he wants to ROB the middle and upper class and give it to the SCUM BAG, NO JOB, LAZY, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A HAND OUT LOWER CLASS!! YA, sounds like i'd still take her "dumb as anyone" over OSAM-OBAMA!

Last edited:
It is kind of a dumb prank.. How would she verify this is legit? Maybe with caller ID checking the country code. Hustler's Nailin Palin! Hahaha

Last edited:
You got punked if you believe that is real...

did you know "gullible" is not even in the dictionary?

P.T. Barnum... "one born every second"

Would you like to see the one where they got Obama? (Save the chicken coalition)

You got punked if you believe that is real...

did you know "gullible" is not even in the dictionary?

P.T. Barnum... "one born every second"

Would you like to see the one where they got Obama? (Save the chicken coalition)

It is not real that is the point. It really was not the French President. :rofl:

Last edited:
(hate to drop this on you but you are the one that got punked) :rofl: that is a fabricated news cast... it is a piece of software you buy that puts in the background and sounds for you.... guess you never saw this before huh?

:rofl:
(hate to drop this on you but you are the one that got punked) :rofl: that is a fabricated news cast... it is a piece of software you buy that puts in the background and sounds for you.... guess you never saw this before huh?

Look closer, computer boy, it is MSNBC. But you can also search it on YouTube and get the other 100 entries.

Thess must be one of those fake news sites that you send in all the information and they print it and stuff.....

Palin punked

or

ABC News: How to Pull a Palin Punk: Perseverance

Last edited:
Ok I apologize.. maybe it is real... not sure that it means alot but hey guess you can

get over on anyone now days...

So all the same, it is a rather polarizing post all the same, if we are going to continue on the political bashing program, here is one for you (fairness doctrine ya know)

I found a couple others but they get really raunchy..

Ok I apologize.. maybe it is real... not sure that it means alot but hey guess you can

get over on anyone now days...

So all the same, it is a rather polarizing post all the same, if we are going to continue on the political bashing program, here is one for you (fairness doctrine ya know)

I found a couple others but they get really raunchy..

No No No.....I am sure you were right...It was all fake... :rofl:

I feel silly for being punked.... :rofl:

Thanks

so now that the elections are over,

I guess we can put you back to sleep for 24 months when the next $650,000,000 re-election push starts? I wonder how many entitlements that money used up...

I am sensing that your ABMS has not been appeased yet but hopefully soon...

so now that the elections are over,

I guess we can put you back to sleep for 24 months when the next $650,000,000 re-election push starts? I wonder how many entitlements that money used up...

I am sensing that your ABMS has not been appeased yet but hopefully soon...

:rofl: Good one...

Back