N.C. Riders

I have been trying to get info on the show in Greensboro with no luck, so any other ideas on where to go?

Wilmington for lunch?
If we decide greensboro we can always stop by PPM customs then do lunch

Either one sounds good!
super.gif

If you swing by G'boro, you'll be coming by me and I can probably hook up for a little while. Let me know....

Rock,
What time will you be coming through Sanford. My mom's B-Day is tomorrow in Siler City, but if we leave early enough i can stop by there when we come back through. I should be good if I make it in by about 2:30-3:00.
thumb_up.gif

I told ya Im easy name the time and where we meeting, and I'll ride anywhere, Georges is fine, and PPM Customs is just as good

Working Saturday and resting Sunday, you guys have fun  
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
good talking with ya today brotha.

Ok greensboro was the first place, so we'll stick to that.
0800 ramsey st dunkin donuts
we'll be in sanford by 0830-0845 Scotchman by US1 & 87.
if we find the show great if not we'll check out PPM and Sanford zuki dealer.
either way we'll be ride'n
ThumbsUp.gif

see ya'll in the am.

I'm going to hang around Wilmington, there is a group here going to make a little loop around, then maybe head down to Myrtle Beach...

Count me out...

What's up NC bro's....how was the ride today? I got to pressure wash the house and install a new mail box.

If I would have rode today, the bike would have gotten pressure washed...

It rained off and on all day here at the coast... Wilmington area...

Maybe tomorrow I will get out...

So ROCK, how was the ride... post up some pic...

No pics, but a good ride! Me, Rock, Steve-o, T-Rav and another fella named Jordan rode down Ted's way. Thought you were headed to Myrtle Ted, so we didn't call. Not a bad ride, but it was definitely wet!

Changed plans at the last minute.  Headed to our favorite eatery (Georges)  It rained the whole way there.  once we arrived in wilmington it stopped lol
we did enjoy the scenery at Georges  
thumb_up.gif

We had a nice spirited ride home.
Great ride everyone.  We need to plan for another.
any suggestions?

sean: you should have joined us, but I'm sure the house is look'n good
ThumbsUp.gif

what's your schedule look like next weekend?

Just think, I was caging it around Wilmington because it was raining off and on all day.  Wilmington got over 3" of rain yesterday...

Reading out now, just down from The George on the waterfront...

Since no one has pictures...

Here...The George
View attachment 1592886

Back