My Weekend and last few days of Mods

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Alright so here are the pics finally of all that i did last weekend. I had perfectionist problems with my Triple tree top cover and ended up having to re-strip it TWICE for a total of 3 times... It just did not come out how I wanted it until this last time. Partly due to how gloss black is... very easy to see imperfections and this last try at painting it is as close to perfect as I probly can get without proper paint sprayers and a spray room....

I put in my 1 inch risers i got from FastFrog :thumbsup: no issues with clearance. Also installed my Matris M3 damper with thanks to MC Mustang for the help! :thumbsup:

I also painted my seat and my Bagster cover. I taped the bagster tag so that it can still be seen so no one thinks its a Chagster! YES they do make chagsters but I do not have one. I got a killer deal on this one. Still paid more than a Chagster wouldve cost... (50 bucks on eBay). The seat and Bagster came out flawless and look brand new. I am very happy with them. I did the seat satin black and the bagster gloss black

Ok without further to do....

DSC08151.jpg

DSC08145.jpg

DSC08148.jpg

DSC08146.jpg

DSC08147.jpg

The Reservoir top caps came from Jack at PMR. They look so nice and top quality pieces for 40 bucks.

Still havent wire my switches yet. That is this weekends project. My circuit block came in the other day and I need to wire that and all my relays up this weekend :beerchug: Final touch ups before the bash :cheerleader:

what are the switches being wired upto? I must have missed that one. Nice lookin so far keep it up.

All the black looks great, still think ya shoulda got the Chagster :whistle: What's with all th writing tho, less words, more pics. :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Looking good dude, you must have gotten your site back or you would have been happy with the 1st paint job on the triple cover....still got your weird eyeball hickies?? haha J/K bike looks great.

Bike looks great but your right you can see the imperfections in the triple tree.
A true perfectionist would take it off and do it right :poke:

:laugh:
:welcome:

The bar risers are really comfy. I cant wait to put them to the test on my 7 hour ride to the Bash :beerchug:

Back