How I Spent My Weekend...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Had an FZ1 owner coming all the way from the west coast of florida (Saint Petersburg) to my east coast town of Port Saint Lucie for me to install and tune an ivans jet kit w/ A.I.S. removal, R&R sprkplugs to NGK Iridiums and install a muzzy slip-on exhaust annnnnd...a sprocket kit...but here's the good/bad part...

I've finally found a real good job...10 minutes from home...great pay...but pulling 55-60 hours a week...installing jet kits on FZ1's has been the last thing on my mind lately and I really had no desire whatsoever to ever install a jet kit on an FZ1 again in my life (as I've done so many of'em)...until this guy called...and explained he has a serious life-threatening illness...and this bike is his "Project To Live" so to speak...and that Ivan recommended me to him...and at that point it was obvious to me that there was but one more jet kit that Bill Jinks needed to install in an FZ1...the dudes in a pretty bad way at the moment but getting better...(as in a former school teacher/coach/dive instructor who is currently fighting hard for his life)...you may have seen him in an old visa commercial as he's currently the store manager for "Bill Jackson's Shop For Adventure" ( a somewhat huge and well known sporting goods store in the saint petersburg, fl area)...

CHUCKO1.jpg

Installing A.I.S. Removal and Ivans Jet Kit...

CHUCKO2.jpg

CHUCKO3.jpg

CHUCKO4.jpg

CHUCKO5.jpg

CHUCKO6.jpg

CHUCKO7.jpg

CHUCKO8.jpg

and then???..I needed to attend this...

RACHEL8.jpg

whadda weekend
biggrin.gif
and...L8R, Bill.